Friday 26 July 2013

instagram


I've just joined Instagram. Yes I know I am on the ball yet again. Always one step ahead of the game. Finger on the trigger and all that. 

Before I joined Instagram I had a preconception about it being pretty much just close ups of people posing and photos of frothy coffee and the like but I'm actually really enjoying it, some peoples photos are absolutely incredible and really inspiring, I was so wrong. Anyhoo here are a few snaps I've taken so far...






If you would like to follow me on Instagram, or join me on there or whatever Instagram folk say, you can do so here. Also if you're an avid Instagram fan and you have any recommendations of good people to follow, please do let me know. 

In other news me and Allsy are going to look at a little kitten tomorrow, hopefully another addition to our happy little brood. She's a little black female and she is stunningly beautiful, every time I see her photo I get an overwhelming desire to hold her close to me and squeeze her tight. A little creepy perhaps but I really am so excited.

I hope you all have lovely weekends, it's my birthday on Tuesday so me and Allsy have 5 days off in a row together, woop woop!!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely Instagram pics, will follow along now. Happy birthday for Tuesday, hope you have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram rocks! Hope you had a fun birthday x

    ReplyDelete